- Understanding the principals and context of an effective meeting
- To provide tools and skills required to taking minutes of meeting
- Best practices of handling and organising a meeting (pre and post meeting)
- To provide new minute takers a sense of confidence and accomplishment
Who should attend:
Secretary, Personal Assistants, Administration Personnel, Project Coordinator
- Understanding the contexts of Meeting(s)
- Concept of Team and Team building in Organisation
- Effective skills for Taking Minutes of Meeting
- Creating an effective and productive meeting environment
Duration : 1 day
Programme Fee: RM80.00 (inclusive of training material, 2 tea breaks and 1 lunch meal.
Seat(s) : 25 seats
Trainer : Richard M Kading
Interested to know more of this programme, please complete the contact form and we will get back to you on your confirmation.
To register your participation in the above programme, please complete the registration form and your participation will be confirmed when you receive a confirmation for participation letter.