- Provide an understanding to customer service by defining the foundation
- Understand values and crucial skills required to deliver outstanding customer service and increase loyalty
- Learning the importance of building relationships, providing the right assistance at the right times.
- Effectively handling angry customers, and improving the delivery of customer service through customers feedback.
Who should attend:
Office Front-liner/Support Service/Administration Assistants/Executive, Retailer, Customer Service Assistants/Executive
- Fundamentals of Customer Service
- Relationship Building
- Managing Customer Expectation
- Customer Service – Problem Solving
- Improving Customer Service Quality
Duration : 1 day
Programme Fee: RM200.00 (inclusive of training material and certificate, 2 tea breaks and 1 lunch meal)
Seat(s) : 25 seats
Trainer : Richard M Kading
Interested to know more of this programme, please complete the contact form and we will get back to you on your confirmation.
To register your participation in the above programme, please complete the registration form and your participation will be confirmed when you receive a confirmation for participation letter.