- Explain legal requirements related to safe use of chemical
- Explain the basic concept of chemical management system
- Interpret Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- Identify the hazards and effect associated with chemical handling
- Implement safe chemical handling and waste management procedures at the workplace.
Who should attend:
Management Representatives, OSH Practitioners, Safety and Health Committee Members and those who wish to enhance their knowledge on Safe Chemical Handlings & Waste Management Procedure.
- Introduction to CLASS Regulation 1997 and USECHH Regulation 2000
- Overview of Chemical Management System
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- Safe Transportation and Storage
- Disposal of Chemicals and Waste Management Procedure
Duration : 1 day
Programme Fee: RM250.00 (inclusive of training material and certificate, 2 tea breaks and 1 lunch meal)
Seat(s) : 25 seats
Trainer : Desiree D James
Interested to know more of this programme, please complete the contact form and we will get back to you on your confirmation.
To register your participation in the above programme, please complete the registration form and your participation will be confirmed when you receive a confirmation for participation letter.