- Understand OSHA 1994, OHSAS 18001 principle and requirement.
- Analyze workplace risk through HIRARC
- Interpret and understand the Risk Assessment Matrix (RAM)
- Identify hazards and carry out risk assessment
- Develop HIRARC format and reporting and develop HIRARC presentation to the Management.
- Recommend appropriate control measures in managing risks at workplace
- Determine the significant level of the risk associated from the job and understanding routine, non-routine, task and activities including emergency situation.
Who should attend:
Administration Managers, OSH Practitioners, Safety Managers, Safety & Health Officers, Safety & Health Committee Members, Safety Representatives.
- Introduction to HIRARC
- Hazard Identification
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Control
- Developing HIRARC and Presentation
Duration : 1 day
Programme Fee: RM360.00 (inclusive of training material and certificate, 2 tea breaks and 1 lunch meal)
Seat(s) : 25 seats
Trainer : Desiree D James
Interested to know more of this programme, please complete the contact form and we will get back to you on your confirmation.
To register your participation in the above programme, please complete the registration form and your participation will be confirmed when you receive a confirmation for participation letter.