The scope of office administration has changed over the years and new technologies has been introduced to enhance productivity, despite that the core of office administration remains the same.
- Aims to enhance participants’ knowledge and importance of Office Administration
- Understand the definition and requirements of an Office Administrator
- Able to Communicate with confidence with co-workers
- Understand the principles and practices of Document Management
- Skills Acquired: Office Administration, Document Management, Communication
- Participant obtain matching skills required for Office Administration
- Principles and Practices of Office Administration
- Principles and Practices of Document Management
- Communication Skills
- Productivity and Time Management
Who should attend?
- Fresh School Leavers (SPM, Tertiary, etc.)
- Office Clerk/Assistant
- Work Site Clerk/Assistant
- General Administration Assistant
Duration: Two (2) days
Course Fee: RM360.00 (Course Fee is inclusive of Course Material, Certificate and Refreshment)
No. of seats: 20 seats
Trainer: Richard M. Kading
To register your participation in the above programme, please complete the registration form and your participation will be confirmed when you receive a confirmation for participation letter.